1. Biomedis Devices are not FDA-approved, and not medical devices, they are for complimentary therapy use only.
2. Biomedis devices are not designed to identify, treat, or prevent any particular illness or medical condition.
3. Biomedis devices ought to be used exclusively for personal purposes.
4. Before starting any self-treatment program, always consult a doctor or other licensed health care professional.
5. The user is responsible for any device application and usage.
6. The buyer, or anyone else using the Biomedis products, further accepts that Biomedis Ireland, its representatives, and employees will not be held
responsible in any manner for any incident of any type or nature related to the use of any devices.
7. Biomedis Ireland disclaims all liability for any harm to a person's body, mind, or emotions to the pucharser and others.
8. The buyer hereby personally assumes all risks accompanying their use of any devices purchased from Biomedis Ireland and the experimental nature
of any Biomedis devices.
9. While using any Biomedis devices with other people or any living things, the buyer takes all risks.
10. The buyer acknowledges that the manufacturer's or seller's liability will only extend to the price of replacing the equipment if there are any questions
11. The Buyer guarantees that they are of legal age, are legally able to enter into contracts, and are aware that the provisions of this agreement are not just
12. Before using any Biomedis Devices, the buyer has read or will read the instructions and user's guide completely.
13. Biomedis devices shouldn't be used :
14. Biomedis Bris Scanner and BRT treatment are complementary therapies only; and not a medical procedure.
- By pregnant women
- By anyone who uses a cardiac pacemaker
- No research or studies have being done on animals or humans following covid vaccinations, and the use of Biomedis devices.